In 2007, Colin and MaryBeth Smith opened Roundabout Bistro in the Somersett area (which is where the name came from), and quickly became a locals’ favorite. The Bistro expanded to include a market, with a burger bar, where patrons could purchase locally grown fresh produce and other locally-sourced products.
In 2011, the Bistro closed so that Roundabout Catering & Party Rentals could focus on the catering and event planning business. The business quickly moved from a home kitchen to a comprehensive catering facility featuring a large industrial kitchen, a fleet of delivery trucks, a full-sized food truck and a warehouse of party rental equipment.
Our approach is simple. We operate our business with a family feel. Even though we have grown as a company, Colin and MaryBeth are still heavily involved with the details, large and small. We have a longstanding history in the Reno-Carson City-Lake Tahoe area. People say there is a familiarity, or a comfort zone, in working with us. We have team members that have been with us for so long because we believe in service-oriented people. Our goal is to deliver an all-encompassing resource for your event and party planning needs with quality, accuracy and creativity.
Whether you need expert planning, catering or party rentals for a business event, retirement party or elegant wedding, Roundabout Catering & Party Rentals is ready to make your event the most memorable engagement possible.
Roundabout Catering & Party Rental’s mission is to create unforgettable events through innovative cuisine, exceptional service and creative presentation. We are an all-encompassing resource for any event and we pride ourselves on integrity and quality. We are proud of the reputation we have built in our community and attribute our success to consistently focusing on the following items:
- Producing high quality food with unique concepts, our goal is to complement and exceed the vision of our clients.
- Giving our client dramatically more value than they expect; measured by service, quality, results, and price.
- Generating positive energy, respect, and professionalism with our clients and employees. Carrying our family minded values through everything we do.
- Increasing our efforts to be community-minded and partnering with other local businesses.
- Maintaining a fundamentally sound business dedicated to growth and financial stability.